The bear family is made up of mother bear, father bear and their much loved three little cubs. Each night they hear how much their parents love them, but they eventually start to wonder if their parents love one of them less or more - because one doesn't have patches, one is a girl and not a boy, and the last bear cub is the smallest. In gentle loving words both parents reassure their children that they are all their favourites - and they know because of the wise words of the other parent!
This is a sweet, touching, and comforting read for children of all ages and is the perfect book to share as a family or one-on-one. The illustrations are charming and a perfect match for the gentle and sentimental text. A must read for any multiple child household - a gentle balm for any sibling rivalry and a warm affirmation that you love all your children.
If you like this book then try:
- Guess how much I love you by Sam McBratney & illustrated by Anita Jeram
- All the things I love about you by LeUyen Pham
- Grandma calls me gigglepie by J.D. Lester & illustrated by Hiroe Nakata
- Just like my mum by David Melling
- Just like my dad by David Melling
Reviewed by Brilla