A thoughtful, thought-provoking, exploration of humanity and technology, in a Space Opera setting.
This is what science fiction is best at: making us question our lives and society now.
5 stars all the way!
If you like this, try:
- The Xenocide mission by Ben Jeapes.
- Decision at Doona by Anne McCaffrey.
- Genesis by Bernard Beckett.
- The tomorrow code by Ken Catran.
- The sky inside by Carle B. Dunkle.
- Enchantress from the stars by Sylvia Louise Engdahl.
- Ender’s game by Orson Scott Card.
- Gate to women’s country by Sheri S. Tepper.