There are a variety of "crimes" and a variety of postures and poses - from dogs that really look like they are feeling the shame of what they have done through to dogs full of teenage attitude almost saying "and what are you gonna do about it, huh?" - so at least two of our dogs are represented here.
While people who don't have dogs or who don't like dogs probably won't get the humour of this book, anyone who has owned dogs will recognise the misdeeds of their four-legged companions here. Here is the website that started it all - http://www.dogshaming.com/ - although as the book says they have raided the vault to publish never before seen pictures as well as favourites.
If you like this book then try:
- Simon's cat by Simon Tofield
- Sorry I pooped in your shoe (And other heartwarming letters from Doggie) by Jeremy Greenburg
- How to tell if your cat is trying to kill you by The Oatmeal and Matthew Inman
- Texts from dog by October Jones
- My dog: The Paradox by The Oatmeal
- T-Rex trying by Hugh Murphy
- Grumpy cat: A grumpy book by Grumpy Cat
Reviewed by Brilla