I loved the simplicity of this book, it has great repetition for young children coming to grips with language, and it is also a great book for fathers to read to their children. The illustrations are simple and have a unique charm because they have bears rather than people (you don't have to worry about what you look like as a dad).
This would make a great fathers day present for dads with young children - especially when they come to grips with the story and can read it to their own dads.
If you like this book then try:
- My mum is beautiful by Jessica Spanyol
- Just like my mum by David Melling
- Just like my dad by David Melling
- Kisses for daddy by Frances Watts
- My dad is brilliant by Nick Butterworth
- My mum is fantastic by Nick Butterworth
- I love you just the way you are by Virginia Miller
Reviewed by Brilla