Things are just as tense inside the little house as the Sanderson family would rather be anywhere else than crammed together in a small house in nowhere New York. Lance and Teresa are keeping secrets from their children Sam and Sandy - but that's okay because the kids are keeping secrets too! What is going on with the Sanderson family, and who are the killers targeting?
This is one of the stranger Bookshots I have read because in a lot of ways it doesn't feel like your typical Bookshot, being a little more twisted and clever than most - but I did enjoy reading it and finished it in one sitting. One of the best things about the Bookshot in ebook form is that I can download them and read them on my smartphone when I am on the bus or eating lunch - times when a full sized book would just get in the way. An interesting read, and one that has a very satisfying ending if you manage to figure it out before the 'big reveal'.
If you like this book then try:
- The shut-in by James Patterson and Duane Swierczynski
- The house husband by James Patterson and Duane Swierczynski
- Private Royals by James Patterson and Rees Jones
- Heist by James Patterson and Rees Jones
- Black and Blue by James Patterson and Candice Fox
- Let's play make-believe by James Patterson and James O. Born
- Chase by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge
- Airport code red by James Patterson and Michael White
Reviewed by Brilla